The Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association (LIWLRA) promotes a friendly, informative and enjoyable online experience across our social media outlets. We believe that good conversation helps us all understand Laura Ingalls Wilder’s legacy better. While we sponsor and support the academic conference, LauraPalooza™, LIWLRA only monitors and moderates official LIWLRA and @LIWLegacy branded sites. We do not monitor/moderate or own any other additional social media group pages. Although many of our members participate on those sites, they do so in a personal capacity and not as official representatives of LIWLRA.
By submitting or using content posted on our official LIWLRA page, you understand and agree that you will not post or post links to:
- Abusive, defamatory, profane or obscene language or content;
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading personal attacks on individuals or specific groups;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or any other form of discrimination, at the sole discretion of LIWLRA
- Sexual content;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal, harmful or offensive activity;
- Content in violation of any intellectual property right of another person or entity;
- Content in violation of any law or regulation;
- Content for the purposes of promoting a competitor or a competitive product;
- Advertisements, commercial solicitations, spam or malicious software;
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary information;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party;
- Content that violates LIWLRA’s graphics guidelines;
Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this forum, at the sole discretion of LIWLRA.
LIWLRA has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor all content and to reject or remove any inappropriate or offensive content and the right to block the user, at its discretion.
Consequences of Reported Unacceptable Behavior:
By using any social media page or attending any official LIWLRA event, you agree to adhere to the site’s terms of service.
If you have any questions about this policy or to report any abuses of it, please send us a message and we will follow up with you.
If you feel that your personal safety and well-being is at risk at any time, please contact law enforcement immediately.