Welcome to Day 4 of LauraPalooza, Saturday, July 13, 2012. We finish up the last day in Mankato, Minnesota and then head out to Walnut Grove where we visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum and Fragments of a Dream, the Laura Ingalls Wilder pageant.
LauraPalooza Day 4 Part 1 July 14, 2012
- Start of Day 4
- Julie Williams – Little Newspaper on the Prairie
- Some more Greetings
LauraPalooza Day 4 Part 2 July 14, 2012
- Educator Panel (Melanie Stringer, Connie Neumann, Judy Green, Ann Dahl)
- Kelly Kathleen Ferguson – A Twenty-First Century Look at the Farm Cure
LauraPalooza Day 4 Part 3 July 14, 2012
- Sarah S. Uthoff – Laura Ingalls Wilder: What a Doll!
- Spelling Bee
- Silent Auction
- Amy Lauters -Closing Remarks
LauraPalooza Day 4 Part 4 July 14, 2012
- Walnut Grove, Minnesota
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Pageant – Fragments of a Dream
- Charlotte Stewart
- Eleck Nelson Fan Club
Sarah S. Uthoff blogs at TrundleBed Tales; look for her on Twitter and YouTube and Blog Talk Radio
Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association, Vice-President and Membership Chair
Thank you again for posting these,Sarah!
Comments are closed.