LauraPalooza is less than five weeks away!
We’ve been a bit absent on the blog as far as the conference goes, relying instead on Facebook, Twitter, and email to communicate about conference details. We thought a blog post was in order to share the pertinent details:
- The conference unofficially begins at 5 PM on Wednesday, with our “Dime Social” opening reception at the university’s art museum.
- Registrations are being accepted until June 30.
- Full refunds for cancellations are offered only through June 15.
- Day passes are for sale for $75 per day if you can’t stay the whole time.
- We’ve confirmed several noted authors and artists for the Authors’ and Artists’ reception at the end of Day 1. (Pamela Smith Hill! John Miller! Bill Anderson! Renee Graef!)
- As before, we will have a Silent Auction, auctioning off a collection of amazing Little House-related items.
- As of today, there are still seats left on the bus trip to De Smet.
- To ease crowd congestion, we recommend that those not taking the bus to the optional trip to De Smet should try to visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder Memorial Society in the morning.
Click on the LauraPalooza link above for all the conference details.