Welcome to Day 3 of LauraPalooza, Friday, July 13, 2012. We have three videos for today. The middle one has a long bit of Barbara Walker’s speech, I hope you enjoy it.
Note that YouTube has started a stabilization feature. It’s still optional, but I activated it on the LauraPalooza videos. It’s made the text screens look odd and I’ve kind of decided that I don’t like it. If you notice problems with voice and lips not syncing or swooping backgrounds it’s because of that feature.
I’ve added a link to Linda Halpin’s interview on a similar topic from the Trundlebed Tales podcast.
LauraPalooza July 13, 2012 Day 3 Part 1
- Bad luck for Friday 13th
- Linda Halpin, Quilt Historian
- Hands On Music: Amber Waves
- Hands On Quilts: Linda Halpin
- Hands On Food: Amy Lauter
- Wendy McClure and Barbara Walker at hands on food
LauraPalooza July 13, 2012 Day 3 Part 2
- Wendy McClure’s introduction
- Barbara Walker, author of the Little House Cookbook
LauraPalooza July 13, 2012 Day 3 Part 3
- Some more greetings
- Alison Argrim’s show (I didn’t share footage of that, but hope you can see her show yourself soon.)
- Charlotte Stewart shows up as a surprise at Alison Arngrim’s show
- Beth Ingalls-Leisses
Sarah S. Uthoff blogs at TrundleBed Tales; look for her on Twitter and YouTube and Blog Talk Radio
Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association, Vice-President and Membership Chair